Take a drink when:
- The whole fellowship on the screen.
- There’s a horn blowing.
- Anyone describes The Struggle with lofty platitudes.
- “Hope” is said.
- A woman speaks unromantically.
- The Ringwraith’s scream.
- Gratuitous horse nostrils.
- The Theme plays.
Take a shot when:
- You see the red eye.
- Giant statues.
- The ring whispers.
Choose one of the following characters (from hardest to easiest) and drink accordingly.
- Whenever he looks longingly.
- Whenever someone sacrifices for Frodo.
- Whenever a gift helps Frodo.
- Whenever someone compliments Frodo.
- Whenever he’s amused by Hobbits.
- Whenever he displays fallibility or weakness.
- Whenever your character causes trouble.
- Whenever your character talks about food.
- Gratuitous hobbit feet.
- Whenever your character is on screen, but the other isn’t.
- Whenever he lusts after the ring.
- Whenever he discusses ancestry or lineage.
- Whenever he says “Gondor.”
- Whenever he frets about his lineage.
- Whenever he uses “ranger skills”.
- Whenever Sam says his own name.
- Whenever he mentions his promise to Gandalf.
- Whenever he says “Mr. Frodo.”
- Whenever he uses “elvish skills”.
- Whenever he has elvish “spidey sense”.
- Whenever he’s made fun of for being short.
- Whenever he crows in excitement.